At G & T Door Access Solution's we provide a range of entry, security and access solutions for our clients. Automatic doors offer a lot of potential benefits including-
- Aesthetic quality- By installing automatic doors to fit the décor of your premises, this assures that you are provided with the advantage of improved access without diminishing the overall look and feel of your business’ exterior and interior style. The clarity of the door also means customers can look in, this is ideal if you are looking to get casual onlookers as potential customers for the store.
- Higher potential footfall- If customers with a physical disability cannot gain access to the building it could result in a loss of clients. Equally, more convenient access means more people coming through at any one time, which is definitely something to consider when you are after more footfall. The right doors mean deliveries can be delivered easily, making the business run more efficiently.
- Practicality- Having to constantly open the door to help get larger deliveries in or allow the delivery of large goods will waste time. Consequently, by having automatic doors this will ensure that deliveries can be carried out with better efficiency, and in turn, make your business more efficient.
You can also choose from different types of automatic door to suit your needs including-
- Automatic sliding doors- Our automatic sliding doors are ideal for heavy traffic areas, combining smooth yet powerful operation with extensive options available for safety sensoring to meet all current BS7036/ EN16005 standards.
- Automatic swing doors- There are two main options available, either low energy or fully automatic swing doors. The low energy doors are ideal for areas with a lower traffic count, such as doctor surgeries, domestic properties while the fully automatic swing doors work best in busier areas. This setup will only allow the door to operate if there are no obstacles present.
- Automatic folding doors (bi-fold doors)- These work best if there is a limited amount of space. These can be installed with existing control systems and using various forms of activation, ranging from push buttons to biometric readers.
Come to us
At G & T we are proud of the service we offer across Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and Kent, offering you the best package for your business. As well as installing the door and the systems we can also provide servicing to ensure that everything meets BS7036/ EN16005 safety standards. For more information on installation contact us today.